Katalon – Data Driven Process.
1. Create new project.
2. Create a test case.
3. Record your script
4. Go to variable section then add variables.
5. Go to script section then add created variables in script where we get username and password related web elements ( whatever we have given inputs )
6. Create xls file with data set like: ( I have created like that “ C:\path\datafile.xls ) — ( Focus on file format )
any other any other (valid/invalid)
7. Create test data (Go to Data File and Create/Add Test Data)
8. Add test data (To Add Test Data need to Browse xls created file)
9. Browse xls created file
10. Check “use first row as header and use relative path”
11. create test suite.
12. Add Test Suite
13. Add test case under execution information section (Click on Add then select Test Case)
14. Click data binding
15. Add data file under section test data
16. Set variable binding
In variable binding process “type should be – Data Column” then add “Test Data” and “Value ( Select created variables as per execution requirement ).
Now time to run. If getting any issue please review configuration again or data binding.