Quality Management Process implementation is very helpful to achieve quality and control. Process will be helpful to improve quality and will be helpful for team to deliver output with quality standard. Process is a set of steps to set quality targets and to achieve quality.
Process is to control quality of product and process describes about how to achieve quality and manage quality control. Need to have focus on quality if makes any changes and to create quality processes by design stages on changes such as when regression testing is required and how to manage running standard and manage quality after changes.
In process need to understand requirements properly then testing must be according to requirements with clarity. If some confusion to get proper understanding about requirements then requirements should be cleared first then should proceed for testing and with this way can get proper implementation and can achieve quality.
Expected result according to requirements is required to manage quality and control quality with running program or with changes. So need to design quality management process components and share with responsible teams.
Quality Management Process Components:
– Requirements understanding without any confusion
– Focus on quality objectives
– Focus on quality control activities
– Focus on quality assurance activities
– Focus to prepare best test conditions according to requirements
– Focus responsible team member’s qualities and project domain related skills.
– Focus on set quality targets for responsible team
– Focus on preferred/selected tool
– Review implementation according to requirements to achieve quality
– Focus on quality standard
– Focus on reporting with quality standard status
Note:- This is basic example format and components may be more according to need and requirement.