Quality Assurance Process
In Quality Assurance Process Team Members should understand the provided requirements clearly without any confusion then should work according to instructions and guidelines. Each and every written instruction, requirement and guideline should be followed in right way so that during implementation stages no any wrong implementation and missing feature comes in product. So in Quality Assurance Process planned activities should be performed in correct way.
Quality Assurance Process is not for only to verify written process but need to work on proper requirement analysis and research also to make software without weakness.
Thing is that it is a review process for all the phases related to review verification.
Process Flow (Example):
1. Collect All Possible Requirements or Written SRS Doc.
2. Understand All Requirements.
3. Manage Requirements on Changes.
4. Create Deliverable Processes
5. Follow SDLC Model
6. Follow Written Project Management Doc With Guidelines as:
– Project Time Estimation
– Project Cost Estimation
– Project Scope
– And All Related Guidelines
7. Follow Maintenance Guidelines
Quality Control Process
Quality Control Process is to provide defect free product to client and to ensure product meets the requirements as provided by client. In Quality Control Process need to execute written test conditions, scenarios and create some more also by performing analysis to verify product meets the requirements. It is also one of the most responsible processes. Once Quality Assurance Process is done then Quality Control Process comes in execution.
Quality Control Process is mainly to set Quality Control Standard then execute processes such as User Interface Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Non-Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing and related to get quality standard and to control quality.
Thing is that it is an execution process for all the phases related to execution verification and to manage quality control to get positive feedback from customers.
Process Flow (Example):
1. Collect Requirements
2. Set Quality Control Standard
3. Create STLC or Follow STLC
4. Execute Positive and Negative Test Cases
5. Execute Requirements Trace-ability Matrix to Cover Requirements.
6. Perform More Analysis Then Execute More Cases
7. Perform Types of Testing and Make a Report.
8. Review Executed Result and Compare Quality Control Standard
9. Get Feedback Report From Other Team Members
10. Collect Users Feedback or Any Survey Report
11. Improve Quality Control Standard
Note: This is Just an Example and Challenges May Be More According to Product Development Requirements So Keep Practicing.