First of all need to know what is UX Design. UX design is User Experience design and it is process to design product according to users need and what users are looking for and to create a meaningful design. For UX design process a responsible person do research and analysis to create a good user experience structure then UX Design Architecture is implemented with proper documentation.
UX Design Test/Verification Process:
– Survey Verification Process >> Users Survey is performed during this process by an UX Design Expert then UX Design Expert create a survey report. So in Test Process, responsible person should work with UX Design Expert to get a clear users survey report what users are looking for.
– Observation Verification Process >> In Observation Process UX Design Expert work on users observation. Involve to know how users use the products, what the users need with product, what users looking more with product and related more. So with this process need to verify observation tasks then need to work for proper selection like what should be done or not for now.
– Impression verification Process >> With this process need to focus on impressive design structure which should be attractive for users and impressive. In Impression Test Process should work to get an impressive design by doing research related to create an impressive product for users.
– Best Alternative Solution Verification Process >> Due to this process UX Design Expert work on Best Alternative Design to achieve goal for providing better than best Design to users. After achieving Design on doc one or more of the responsible persons may do more research with UX Design Expert to complete this process.
– Easy To Use Time Based Features Verification Process >> UX Design Expert work to design easy to use features to make features without complexity and can be easy to use time bases features. Expert performs research process and focus on how easy features can be implemented for users. Before confirming the design responsible and expert person may do more focus on features and create some altering and updating solutions if needed then get it done with proper document to be implemented.
Note:- It is an example and looking to be an expert then keep practicing with more UX Design Processes. Challenges may be more.